Pages

More Pics...


Here's Grampa and Dad!



Today Gramma helped Abby make my Special Banana Bread (it's SPECIAL because I put CHOCOLATE CHIPS into the batter instead of nuts... yum!) We haven't had any yet, but I'm sure it's good!


Dad, Grampa and Lucas (a young man from our church that lives in the neighborhood) took a few trips to the dump to get rid of our... yard scraps.


Mr. Mikesell (a guy from church) came and drilled the holes for our fence. It's going to be nice having a fence for the kids, and also for the privacy! And wow... those hole diggers on a tractor work MUCH better than the hand held ones! Trust me... my body knows!


Here's Lucas... putting up insulation!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! It's great to hear from our Blog Followers!