Pages

Scripture Sunday...



"Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me." Psalm 51:10

I opened up my Bible this morning and looked down at this chapter and verse. I was encouraged to search my heart, and "see if there be any wicked way in me" before I go to church to hear the preaching and fellowship with my Brothers and Sisters in Christ.

My Dad has always encouraged us to keep "short accounts" with God. If you've done something wrong, immediately ask God to cleanse you and renew a right relationship with Him. If we go too long without acknowledging and confessing our sin, our relationship with Him will not be what it should be, and the Holy Spirit's convicting voice will become quieter and quieter, until we reach a place where we can't even hear His voice at all...

So, just a little encouraging note. Hope that you all have a blessed Lord's Day!

In Christ, Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! It's great to hear from our Blog Followers!