Pages

Day #1

Well, for all of you who don't know... we just bought a house! We are just in a rental for now. So this new house is a real fixer upper! I took some before pics... it's pretty bad. These are from 3 days ago, btw.

Front Bathroom

 Entry
 Old Kitchen - Will be Living Room
 Will be Kitchen


 Will be dining room
 Abby's side of the room
 My side - We're going to put up a wall.
 M&D's Bedroom

 My side
 My doodles. G&G brought up pizza and soda! So good! The first meal in our new house!
 Lijah bud got a little Transformer toy.


 This is the stairway going up to my bedroom. They were sanding it. (Yes... I did help.)
 We even brought Annie!







 Hey Britt, remember this? I found it in the bottom of the painting/drywall tote! Haha! Good memories!

 We thought he looked old, so he acted it.









- As Always... Jen -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! It's great to hear from our Blog Followers!