Pages

I Made It!

Hello everyone! I survived my first year of school! Just wanted to hello, I have not died, and I am coming back to IL for a week before working at camp!

School has been GREAT (and crazy and stressful) and I have enjoyed being at Heartland Baptist Bible College for a whole school year... already! I am planning on coming back in the fall and am looking forward to another great year at Heartland.

The Lord blessed me with a wonderful job at Panera Bread. It's a great job and I love it! It was sad leaving for the year, but I am actually here at my work (without my uniform) typing this post, so I just can't keep away from it!

I got my pictures taken the other day so I thought I'd share some of them here on the blog. I hope you enjoy! My friend Hannah Owen took them and I thought she did a great job!

All for now! See you IL peeps in just a few weeks!

Blessings, Brittany








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! It's great to hear from our Blog Followers!