Pages

Randomness...

Most of these pictures are ones that I took on my iPod this summer. I wanted to make a blog post with them, and decided the only way to do it was through what I call "the topic of randomness". So here we go!

My name is Brittany, and this is a post dedicated to my friends.

 These are two of my five siblings, and you can tell just from looking at them... things aren't always easy in my life.

But thank God for friends who are always there to help ya... up a tree...

 ...or help you enjoy Fun Dip even more than usual. And I REALLY enjoy Fun Dip!

Friends are great when your golf cart gets sabotaged at camp.

They can help console you when your pop tart doesn't have icing. 

Here's me and my friend Abe Lincoln (as a teenager). I think he's staring at my head....

Friends are also great when crime comes around and you've got nothing but an invisible hand gun. With a friend close by, you can have TWO invisible hand guns. Together, we can be... friends.

 Sometimes friends can choose to desert you for "something better" (like food in this case).

Or they sometimes choose to just fall asleep, right in the middle of the action.

 But it happens. You know, a friend is someone who knows all about you, but still likes you anyway.

 Friends can help you reach towards the stars.

 A friend can be a shoulder to lean on.

They help you stand on mountains...

...and help look into the future to see what "could be". In more simple language, friends can help you dream! 

When life brings you surprises, your friends can just be there and smile, and tell you that it's going to be okay.

 When the paths of life get steep... and you don't know what your future holds...

 ...they can look at you, smile, and say,
"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it."

 A friend of mine told me that once.

His name is Jake.

 Do you think there's more to this story?

Pester me and see.... !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! It's great to hear from our Blog Followers!