Pages

Warning:

The images below may be disturbing to some viewers. Viewer discretion is advised.




We've all heard of the little turtle who got stuck in the plastic soda holder, right?

Well, I used to think going green and recycling was silly. But no. Not anymore.
Below you will find recent pictures of my... my... I'm sorry. I'm trying to compose myself.
Scroll down to see for yourself.







Our dearly beloved pet, Joshybud.

All donations can be sent to
Joshybud'sCauseandCureforRecyclingGoNatureNatureistheBest@SavingtheAnimals.com



Below are his most recent pictures. Thanks for the prayers. He is doing much better after receiving some donations last week.



We're all praying for you Josh! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! It's great to hear from our Blog Followers!