Pages

Dentist Trip...

So we were getting ready to take Mom and Abby to the Dentist. They weren't ready so me Lijah and Ann took pics.
Lijah's such a cutie.




 I had to ride in the back... for some odd reason... Abby got the front... ;( So I took pictures.......

.......and read my book.


 And... I got my new camera lens! YEA! It has a way better aperture! Love it!
 So I was messing around with it before we left for Gramma and Grampa's house.

 And these are soooo out of order. They were taken last week when Britt and Jake came! Oh yea!





   
- Jen -

2 comments:

  1. Love the O'Malley series! Dee Henderson is an awesome author! :)
    http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she is! I agree completely!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! It's great to hear from our Blog Followers!